PENETRATION TESTING SERVICES
White Space delivers penetration testing to identify potential gaps in companies’ networks that intruders can break through:
- In cooperation with our customers, we choose between Black Box, White Box or Grey Box penetration testing to pick the profile that suits your case best.
- We develop custom test scenarios to check networks, applications, services and operating systems.
- We control our activities to keep tested systems intact.
- We use a number of attacking techniques, such as SQL injection, spoofing, social engineering, etc., to cover every scenario that intruders may exploit to assail your company.
- We analyze test results and put them together in a comprehensive report. The report shows how easy existing vulnerabilities are to exploit and how much damage such an exploit can cause to a compromised system.
- We develop a rehabilitation scenario that includes our recommendations on how to eliminate the revealed aberrations and achieve a shellproof protection. On demand, we will fix the vulnerabilities properly.
Penetration testing allows our customers to:
- Get a comprehensive overview of their network, application, and operating system vulnerabilities. This allows them to be proactive and prevent attacks instead of combatting them.
- Check if a system’s defense is still rocking after adding new applications, seriously modifying the current ones, or introducing new offices.
- Understand if the current defense is sufficient, or if they should take measures to improve it.
- Reveal potentially dangerous non-compliance with corporate security policies and industry-specific security requirements, such as GLBA, HIPAA, PCI DSS, FISMA/NIST, both compulsory and non-mandatory.
- Prevent downtimes caused by systems’ inoperability that can spiral into huge financial losses and reputation damage.